Re: [AD] Mac help required for 4.3.1

On Sun, 2007-03-25 at 16:12 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> Also, the NaturalDocs should go on the Allegro web site.  How should
> that be done?

We can either put them up in addition to the _tx ones, or instead of
them. I'd say, for now, we should only have the naturaldocs docs for 4.3
- as any non al_ functions would be a 1:1 copy from the 4.2 docs anyway.
So could just link them from here instead of the _tx for 4.3:

http://alleg.sourceforge.net/api

Btw., I was wondering, can the top-level structure be changed? When I
generate the docs here, it has INCLUDE and SRC as toplevel, but I'd find
it more logical to have e.g. "Joystick routines" be a toplevel entry,
then have include/src below it. Not a big problem, but just in case it
can be changed, I think it should be.

http://alleg.sourceforge.net/naturaldocs

--
Elias Pschernig