Re: [AD] alpha blending in new GFX API

Elias Pschernig wrote:

What about this:

AL_BITMAP *al_create_bitmap_2(int flags, AL_DISPLAY *inherit_from,
                                 int width, int height, al_id_t format)

I was assuming, the format paramter would allow specifying any format
you want.

OK, as long as "On some platform, video and system bitmaps may need to have their color space and depth match the display bitmap they are associated to." doesn't apply to OpenGL driver. I think we can implement it that way. I missed that somehow.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net