Re: [AD] putting sound API in SVN

Chris Robinson wrote:

I really need to figure out how hardware mixing works. Not so much the 'playing multiple voices at once' part, but the re-channeling, panning, resampling etc parts. Allegro's software mixers do it in a nice (IMO) way, but I need to figure out how to do it through the various backends capable of hardware mixing so the API can work with it.

Maybe if you could add vtable entries (to AL_AUDIO_DRIVER?) for these functions I could try to do something. Maybe :)

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net