Re: [AD] 4.2.1

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 16:46, Peter Wang wrote:
> I'm planning to pack up 4.2.1 on the weekend.  If there is anything I
> should know please post a response here.

I think the last RC was pretty much stable, but there have been a few
commits to the branch since then that need to go into the docs and changes
(and should maybe be double checked).

There was some discussion about directories that are nescessary for the
various MSVC build options, sometime in early september. Be sure to check
that, I don't think anything was done with it yet.

That aside, great call!
The earliest time I have to seriously look at Allegro again is around
Christmas, so this is very timely. :)

Evert