Re: [AD] Money

On 10/20/06, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, for the SF donation system, we just need someone with a PayPal
account, and I guess you just volunteered to be appointed the first
Allegro treasurer :)
Well, if the Allegro developers want to trust me, I can do it.

I looked at the SF donation page, and all it requires is an email
address for the PayPal account (I assume you get that when you sign up
there) to be filled in, and agreement from all admins of the project.
My paypal email address is cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx.

If you do set that up to point to my paypal, let me know, and I will
set up a bank account.

--
Regards,
Ryan Patterson <mailto:cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx>