[AD] Money

So we've gotten a few people trying to donate money to allegro.  I just met a guy "milky_cereal" on #allegro working for an unamed company that wants to donate a bit for being usefull.

Maybe it would make sense to put a Donate link on the main allegro page?

I think paypal accounts have to be linked to a real person's account, if thats so maybe we should have the allegro dictator in charge of that (Its Evert, right?).