Re: [AD] Bug with transparent ellipses

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 20:19 +0000, Victor wrote:

> Few allegro programmers know that Allegro has a debugging mode (novices
> doesn't know it). Fewer knows how to use debbuging mode, and even fewer
> use it.

I think most do know about debug mode - doesn't MSVC even compile in
debug mode by default and needs you to do something to get a release
build? And if only few know about the debug libraries, then that sounds
more like a packaging problem.

For the sake of the C++ and Python wrapper I actually would prefer to
return error codes instead of asserting in 4.3 myself though.. but I
think that still has some time to decide.

--
Elias Pschernig