Re: [AD] STATICRUNTIME makefile patch for MSVC

On Monday 04 September 2006 04:19, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2006-09-03, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The attached patch tries to combine that with your patch.
>
> Forgot to attach?

Actually, no, I'm sure I didn't. I was using the webmail interface of my
mailprovider and it was rather annoying to attach something. I have no idea
what happened to it...
My computer at home is switched off, so I can't get at the patch to resend it.
Doesn't matter though; I think adding the directories to the repository is
probably better anyway.

Evert