Re: [AD] mouse_api branch

On 9/1/06, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How's that?

Yes, fine with all of that. Under this scheme, what is AL_MOUSE for?
At the moment it only has one field, the event source. It could be
dropped (and a get_event_source vtable function added to the driver)
or it could be given more features (for example,  get_num_axes and
get_state could take AL_MOUSE arguments)

This is not vital but IMO it would be nice to see some commonality
between APIs for
AL_KEYBOARD
AL_MOUSE
AL_JOYSTICK
the difference being that there is probably only ever going to be one
mouse and one keyboard, but there may be more joysticks.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, I'm, just trying to get it straight in my head.

Pete