Re: [AD] [4.3] Initial fs hook code is done.

On Friday 25 August 2006 8:42 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> I'm basically done with the initial fs hook code. Next I'm on to
> integrating it with allegro, and I'm going to remove the current directory
> and path stuff that's there, and replace with the fshook stuff.
>
> I will remove the PACKFILE stuff later on, but for now, I'm working on the
> path and dir stuff.
>
> Oh, that last commit was a tiny but premature :( I forgot to do the path
> format conversion stuff.

I've been thinking (for a few minutes ;)).

I like the current al_fs_set/get_hook api, but that makes it a pain in the
rear to save and restore the entire set of hooks. So how bout a opaque "hook"
handle that users can't actually see any of the items, but is fully visible
to allegro.

Basically what I'm asking is if thats ok, and if the set/get methods should be
kept?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx