Re: [AD] Resizeable windows

One thing to keep in mind is that resizing the window may cause
invalidation of all bitmaps and will cause invalidation of some or all
displays. If Allegro keeps a backing store of video bitmaps, then it can
reupload them. Some drivers don't require reuploading bitmaps because
they have a sane machine model (ie: OpenGL), but some don't (DDraw).

My personal opinion is that Allegro should Just Work(tm), but that may
be difficult or expensive to do in all situations.

That
> would also be nice.
>
> Kirk Black
> President / Owner