Re: [AD] [4.3] get_executable_name

> Allegro aught to be passed argv and argc. explicitly.

How?
Bear in mind: we'd rather not have a magic main hack, Allegro can be
initialised outside of main() and main can be either main(void) or
main(int, char**).
And apart from get_executable_name, why?

I don't have very much against it, but there are some pitfalls and caveats
to be aware of.

> A relative path plus the current dir can be mashed together to provide
the
> full path.

Not if the cwd has changed since the program started.

Evert