Re: [AD] Possible bug in script

Clayton Weaver napsal(a):
That is two '-' but for some reason my Outlook keeps turning the two dashes
into a single dash o_O. I'll have to change the settings for that.

OK, however what you originally wrote is not correct, because fix.bat works like that:
1) if MSVCDir is not present it copies the VCINSTALLDIR to MSVCDir
2) if the --msvcpaths than it converts MSVCDir to 8.3 format

So it is not important if the MSVCDir is set from VCINSTALLDIR or not, the processing is the same.

If it does not work than make sure you have mingw's gcc on the path before running fix.bat

--
Regards,
    Michal

ICQ# 175762750