Re: [AD] 4.3.0 progress

On Sunday 23 July 2006 10:11, Peter Wang wrote:
> The attached patch fixes it.  I will commit it with Evert's ok.

Looks fine.
When new drivers are implemented and the global gfx_capabilities are gone,
the value can be set directly in the driver->gfx_capa field.

> Later we should probably get rid of gfx_capability and replace it by a
> macro like this:
>
>     #define gfx_capability \
>  (al_main_display \
>      ? al_main_display->gfx_capabilities \
>      : some_dummy_variable)

Good idea; the only problem is that both the field and the variable are
called gfx_capabilities... on the other hand, this will be in the
compatibility layer, where it's ok: people should not be mixing the old
and new APIs anyway.

Evert