Re: [AD] allegro-4.2.0 compilation error with gcc-4.1.2

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 12:30:25PM +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Personally, I never could understand gcc's inline asm - so it would be
> helpful if you could explain the patch a bit. What did change in 4.1,
> and how are you fixing it?

Matthew says:
The attempt to "force edx" was invalid. The unused variable was
not used at all so I took it out of the asm and renumbered the
other inputs.

gcc4 is more picky about the assembler input and detects more
problem with it.

Cheers,
 Thomas