Re: [AD] test program improvements

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

Question: I notice several changes that change or add rest() calls. One of the things the test programme is used for (wise or not) is benchmarking. Does any of these rest() calls affect operations per second measurements.

No. rest() calls are added only where waiting for user input, or making the new non-benchmarking blit to self test run at normal speed.

Oh, and I can notice the glitch when passing to next blit test you described earlier.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net