Re: [AD] test program improvements

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 23:46, Milan Mimica wrote:
> I'd like to point out the patch posted on the development forum:
> http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/585568
> Attaching it.
> With this patch the timing results in the test program are refreshed
> regularly instead of being stuck with first results. It also improves
> the blit to self and rotate sprite tests.

Question: I notice several changes that change or add rest() calls. One of
the things the test programme is used for (wise or not) is benchmarking.
Does any of these rest() calls affect operations per second measurements.

> Can it be applied considering feature freeze?

If it doesn't affect the benchmarking, sure. Only reason I haven't looked
at it in more detail (or done anything else for that matter) is that I'm
in the process of moving.

Evert