[AD] Allegro under Vista beta 2

I just installed my copy of the new Windows to a triple-boot PC (Windows 2003 Server, Fedora Core 5, Windows Vista build 8534), and I'm currently in the process of creating a build environment. This means, I can test allegro under this platform (in case anyone cares :) )

Without actually trying it yet, I believe there might be some issues with programs that try to lock the primary DirectDraw surface (I think the compositing window manager is turned off in this case).

I'll be reporting back soon. Anyone wants me to try something specific?