Re: [AD] Allegro unable to deal with non ascii filenames

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 16:19, Chris wrote:
> Actually, this breaks Windows compilation. The Windows-specific _al_open
> define (in platform/aintwin.h) is defined after the platform-neutral
> _al_open define (in file.h), so you get redefinition warnings. And
> src/win/wfile.c doesn't include platform/aintwin.h, needed for
> IS_OLD_WINDOWS. And...
>
> You know.. just lemme fix it. :P
>
> Done. *This* patch should work.

Can someone please test it, in Windows, and confirm wether or not it works
before it is commited?

> Unfortunately I can't test it because
> Allegro doesn't seem to be working in Wine (graphics are all messed up in
> test.exe, and filetest.exe freezes at start).

Graphics used to work fine last time I used Allegro with Wine, which is a year
or so ago. Input didn;t work though... I'd hoped they'd fixed that... oh
well.

Evert