Re: [AD] Allegro unable to deal with non ascii filenames

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 07:25, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Graphics used to work fine last time I used Allegro with Wine, which is a
> year or so ago. Input didn;t work though... I'd hoped they'd fixed that...
> oh well.

The last version I had, everything worked except the mouse (it would stay
stuck in the middle of the screen). But since I updated to the CVS version
after 0.9.14 was released, these problems popped up. They've been doing quite
a bit of work on the D3D and DDraw code though, so they probably broke things
in the process (and indeed, just tried again and manually selected the GDI
driver, and it displayed properly). Input does work, BTW. I just get a lot of
messages like:

err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicodeEx Please report: no char for keysym 0000 (No
Name) :
err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicodeEx (virtKey=0,scanCode=C8,keycode=8,state=0)