Re: [AD] OSX x86 patch

> Regarding asm code for the OSX port and out of curiosity, does all of it
> cause problems, or is it just the bank switching that does?

I can only refer you to Juvinious's report on #allegro, which was
'Argg' or 'Blurgh' or something like that. I thought it would be
enough to replace $(C_OBJECTS) with $(I386_OBJECTS) in makefile.osx,
and get rid of ALLEGRO_USE_C, but it is obviously more complicated
than that. What happened exactly I don't know.

IMO, C is the way to go in the future anyway.

Pete