Re: [AD] OSX x86 patch

I think the changes to qtmidi.m aren't necessary because
Endian*_NtoB() means 'Convert Native to Big-endian' i.e. they are
already platform-specific. Therefore they won't need #ifdef __i386
around them.

The other thing to consider is - what is meant by ALLEGRO_I386 (and
ALLEGRO_AMD64, ALLEGRO_ARM etc)? Is it purely that you are compiling
on that type of processor, or that you have the processor _and_
allegro is using assembly code for it? It's a bit mixed up at the
moment.

After some  comments from Kitty, I would say the former, so we'd have
logic like this
#ifndef ALLEGRO_NO_ASM
   #ifdef ALLEGRO_I386
    /* 386 version of function*/
   #endif
   #ifdef ALLEGRO_AMD64
   /* amd version */
   #endif
#else
   /* C version */
#endif

.. but this isn't quite right as we would want to fallback to the C
version if there was no asm version available for a particular
platform.

Pete

Pete