[AD] AllegroGL

Should we try and make a release together with Allegro 4.2.1? When I
asked on allegro.cc, Bob said "go for it" - so I assume he doesn't have
time to do it himself :)

Easiest way would probably be to first migrate the CVS version over to
SVN (either to bafserv, or to SF-alleg, or SF-allegrogl), then apply
missing patches, and release as allegrogl 2.6.0beta. I would volunteer
to try and do things up to that point.

Once confirmed it works under Linux, OSX and Windows, it could then be
released as AllegroGL 2.6.0.

Since it seems nobody has enough time to test with old version, I guess
we should not support using AllegroGL 2.6.0 with anything older than
Allegro 4.2.0.

If someone wants to use (the unmaintained) Allegro 4.0.x, then they can
use (the unmaintained) AllegroGL 2.4.x.

--
Elias Pschernig