Re: [AD] PATCH: sleep in xwindows vsync emulation

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 13:47, Hans de Goede wrote:
> p.s.
>
> I never heard anything about by mmap and mremap instead of malloc and
> realloc pathc for the asm stretch blit code generation. Is it ok, will
> you apply it or?

Looks fine to me; can't test it myself though.
It is on my list of patches to apply, but I wasn't able to do anything over
the weekend because a power cut damaged my harddisk. My computer is up and
running again, but I still need to get a new harddisk to replace the damaged
one I have now...

Evert