Re: [AD] Real weird unix bug, help wanted

Hi all,

I'll be damned (excuse my language) SDL does this:

Create 3 windows:
-fullscreen window
-managed window
-real window

And uses either the managed or the fullscreen window as parent for the realwindow and then Reparents when switching fullsreen <-> windowed.

The opengl context is (ofcourse) created for the real window, smart and it works.

Elias, do you feel like writing a patch implementing this, or shall I?
(I must say this is the end of day 3 of debugging this and I'm getting a little bit fed up with this).

Regards,

Hans