[AD] What todo?

Hi everyone!

I have decided to join you in developing allegro and will try to help as best as my abilities let me.

Short intro: I have been using Allegro on and off since about 1999. Although I haven't browsed thoroughly through the inner workings of the library, I do have learned a few things about it down the road. Programming has been a hobby of mine for some years now (~7) and I'm fluent in C/C++. I'm not very knowledgeable in specialized areas like OS programming so I will primarily focus on the grunt work :)

The point: Are there any tasks that needs to be done?

I will keep following the discussions here and hopefully I'll start submitting patches in not too far a future.

Sincerely,
--
Pär Arvidsson