Re: [AD] allegro 4.2.0 hhc.exe error

sounds like a bug with  hhc.exe
which version do you have ?
can you tell me the MD5 of it ?

Hugo Daniel Caro wrote:
Hello,

I don't know if this kind of bugs can be posted here,
I downloaded the 4.2.0 release and everything run
smoothly except the CHM creation.

I have Visual Studio 6.0 SP6 (in Spanish), Windows
2000 professional SP4 (in Spanish).

The error I get is:

hhc.exe "The instruction "0x453217d8" is referencing
to memori "0x07c93000". Memory can't be 'read'"

Thanks again for your help!

Kind regards,
Hugo Caro
Gaming Software Developer