Re: [AD] allegro 4.2.0 hhc.exe error

Hi Elias,

Thanks for your fast answer, I've got it from there.

About the error on hhc.exe, I have the release that
comes with the Visual Studio SP6 in Spanish, which is
4.74.8702

May be it's a problem within my computer... I will try
to compile (chm) at home, and tell you if it's ok.

Thanks again!

Kind regards, Hugo.
 --- Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>