RE: [AD] translucent fonts

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 17:28 +0100, Elias Pschernig wrote:

> > Finally, I don't really like vtable changes to support translucency;
> > it'll make AGL support that much harder, mainly because AGL *also* needs
> > to hack the vtables to make fonts work :/

The attached patch is the only change in my copy of AGL related to this,
to make the same font also work with AGL (there's some sort of glitch at
the right border of glyphs, not sure what it is..).

Could also make it a new AGL_FONT_TYPE_ALPHA_TEXTURED instead if the
RGBA8 heuristic seems wrong. In any case, changes to support it are
minimal.

--
Elias Pschernig