RE: [AD] translucent fonts

AGL doesn't support truecolor fonts because the assumption was that
fonts are either monochrome, or 8-bit palettized. If someone can tell me
how trucolor fonts are supposed to be recognized and dealt with, I can
add AGL support for those.

Finally, I don't really like vtable changes to support translucency;
it'll make AGL support that much harder, mainly because AGL *also* needs
to hack the vtables to make fonts work :/