Re: [AD] Allegro and C#

I think, development with Allegro and C# can become really useful and
popular only officially supported by Allegro and DotGNU (the .NET
effort by the FSF). As I image - Allegro and C# should be used for
development of cross-platform games for handhelds. It why it doesn't
matter that DotGNU doesn't have support of many MS.NET specific
features as Microsoft only has to do a .NET environment for one
processor and one Operation System (Windows). Here are a couple of
screenies of the Portable .NET working on a iPaq 3950:
http://handhelds.org/~krokas/screenshots/

What I would love is that Allegro and C# become an official part of
the DotGNU project. But I image this can be only officially supported
by Allegro.

Cheers,
Kirill.