Re: [AD] new demo game

> Hmm, what was the rationale separating the demos into a new module?

I think it was a suggestion in the spirit of separating loosely related
things into modules to make it a bit easier to maintain and get more
people to work on them. Obviously it wasn't thought-through enough when it
comes to the build system.
What I think we could have is a build system that builds the demo that
comes with Allegro (as we have now) and a makefile for compiling it
separately with Allegro already installed.

Evert