Re: [AD] stretch_blit GFX_HW_VRAM_BLIT ?

On Friday 27 January 2006 23:51, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> For 4.3, I think we should use a function call.

Definately!

> Internally, the
> information could maybe get stored in the vtable - if we go for the
> vtable version which adds a version number for each entry, then we can
> as well add some bits to each vtable entry telling what it can
> accelerate. A global variable won't work for sure, since there may be
> multiple AL_DISPLAYs, each with different capabilities.

Yes. Actually, I may have made it that way already, or at least partially
that way. The gfx_capabilities are stored in the driver struct but copied
to the global variable (or set on the global variable and then copied over
to the driver struct, with the intention of doing it the other way around
and then dropping the global into the emulation layer).

Evert