Re: [AD] About 4.3

On Sunday 04 December 2005 05:57, Peter Wang wrote:
> Yup, thanks.  Is there anyone who doesn't like that layout?

Looks good to me. What sort of changes do we need to make to the
release-creation scripts because of this (if any)?
Of, about a 4.3.0 release: I'd like to do a few more things on the new
graphics API (ie, implement a few more features, put some hooks in the
vtable for resizable/multiple window support and maybe a form of the
dynamic vtables we discussed earlier).

Evert