Re: Re: [AD] About 4.3

I leapt in and did a "svn co" without understanding how the repository layout works. I got 455MB worth of stuff before the server choked (due to something that BAF was doing at the time). There are an awful lot of tags in the repository and each once checks out a complete source tree. I won't do that again!

Pete