Re: [AD] Problem with remove_mouse() and video bitmaps.

On 2005-12-28, Andrei Ellman <ae-a-alleg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I un-comment show_mouse(NULL);, then the app exits gracefully. The
> docs currently do not mention that show_mouse(NULL) must be called
> before remove_mouse(),

I consider that a bug in the documentation of either show_mouse() or
destroy_bitmap() or both.  Making destroy_bitmap() automatically unshow
the mouse would result in further unwanted couplings between the mouse
and graphics routines.

Just to be sure, calling show_mouse(NULL); before destroying the video
bitmap had no negative side effects, correct?

Peter