Re: [AD] Inconsistent behaviour with mouse coordinates in different windowed modes in Windows.

1. What is the version of your Allegro?
2. What is the type of your Windows?
3. Not sure, but i think that the mouse coordinates when outside the
window are undefined, but it could be better if they are defined to
something (like the last values). It would be nice too if we had a
function like "is_mouse_inside_window();".

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva