[AD] Inconsistent behaviour with mouse coordinates in different windowed modes in Windows.

When I am running a Windowed-mode Allegro app in Windows and I read the mouse-coordinates form mouse_x & mouse_y and I move the mouse outside of the Window, I get different behaviour depending on the GFX mode.

If the mode is GDIB (GFX_GDI), mouse_x & mouse_y will always show the last coordinates returned by mouse_x & mouse_y when the mousecursor was inside the window, but if the mode is DXWN (GFX_DIRECTX_WIN), mouse_x & mouse_y will nearly always return -4096, -4096 (but sometimes, they will behave the same way as in GDIB)

Is the behaviour when the mouse exits the window supposed to be to always show the last coordinates returned by mouse_x & mouse_y, or is the behavour supposed to be undefined?

AE.