Re: [AD] GP2X support

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 10:47:01PM +0100, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> The link doesn't work here..

Oh, heh, it was meant to have .html on the end - but there's nothing
interesting there anyway, just precompiled binaries of Allegro.  The
patches are here:

    http://gfoot.homeip.net/~gfoot/gp2x/gp2xallegro-0.2.diff.gz

and there's the Allegro demo (old one?) built for the GP2X:

    http://gfoot.homeip.net/~gfoot/gp2x/allegro-demo.zip

And some photos of it running:

    http://gfoot.homeip.net/~gfoot/gp2x/

> Hm, I don't know anything about GP2X myself - but I guess, it could make
> sense putting this into a separate SVN branch, just to have the code
> accessible to everyone who might want it.

Maybe.  I don't know whether Allegro would be ported to other handhelds,
or has been?  Maybe we should do a portable edition. :)

George