Re: [AD] Indexed datafiles

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 13:20 +0100, Hrvoje Ban wrote:
> 4.2 is out, so I'm posting my load_datafile_object_indexed patch
> again.

Thanks. I'll apply it (to 4.3) if nobody objects.

> P.S. Since Allegro is moving to VFS, maybe this could be used as a
> filter to speed up single object loading.

Yes, the current datafile code and API can be refactored as a module to
the VFS later, I guess - just like e.g. the zip module/addon.

And this one also doesn't need the al_ prefix yet, since it simply
improves upon the 4.2 API, but is not part of a "finalized" API yet,
like e.g. the new events or display API.

--
Elias Pschernig