[AD] Re: mingw not mingw32

I've seen this come up hundreds of times on IRC, a few times on A.cc, and now on here. Who cares if it is MinGW or MinGW32? The 32 is implied that is why it was removed from the name. Look at the Win API which until recently was also referred to as Win32 API. My question is this: WHO CARES? It isn't that big of a deal to see MinGW32 instead of MinGW and it isn't that big of the to have to type fix mingw32 with two extra characters. As for documentation, why fix it to match MinGW.org? MinGW32 is MinGW so therefore there isn't any thesible reason to mess with changing the appearances of one or the other.

I've been looking at the website http://www.mingw.org/ . Some time ago the 32 was dropped from mingw32. Its official name is mingw now. I propose that all of the files and source code in allegro be changed from mingw32 to mingw.

It's not worth changing it everywhere.  Michal Molhanec "replaced all
occurences of MingW32 by MinGW in the docs" at some stage.  I propose we
keep the same policy and leave "mingw32" in the source code and
makefiles and directory and file names and use "mingw" for
documentation.

Attached is a patch to change a few more occurences where it is harmless
to do so.

Peter