Re: [AD] build process overhaul

Yeah, automake basically would only add auto dependencies, at least if I
can figure out how to prevent libtool. But, I'm now first waiting some
time for a scons build :)

Im having some difficulties with scons. Right now my problem is getting src/linux/svgalibs.s to compile. scons doesnt like .s files for some reason. I have found a small patch to scons to allow it to go through but then its missing the #include's that come with it. Ill need to write a scanner for it as well, I guess.

The easiest solution would be just to get rid of svgalibs.s. Is this still an important file or just something legacy we can get rid of? If not, then Ill work out something.