[AD] SAMPLE loading problem

I also found this. I recall having problems loading some
sound files, and I had to do this to make it work. The
samples were then loaded correctly.

I don't quite understand why the code was done that way,
as AFAIK any 16 bit value can be stored as a sample in a
sound file, so testing against EOF is damaging, as it'd
flag as bad any file containing such a sample.

I've left the code as is because I wasn't sure of the
goal of the test, feel free to remove it altogether if
you reckon it's the right thing to do.