Re: [AD] New demo game

On 2005-11-02, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> @Elias or Grzegorz, what are the policies about Allegro's website
> when it comes to the HTML layout? I figured I'd copy one of the
> current pages and modify that for the demo, but is there anything
> I should be aware of before hand?

There are two ways:

You create a mockup of the page as you would like it to be seen
and send it to me (or the list, maybe for review?).  Satisfied with
the result, I'll turn it into the scary bits that the web generator
gets from CVS.

If you feel brave, you can checkout the www module and try to add
it yourself to the src directory, putting chunked contents in the
data directory so it can be translated. Everything is supposed to
be documented in the docs directory. It isn't hard if you only need
to put text and a few links, but it gets scary with binary files,
which are out of CVS control.