Re: [AD] New demo game

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 21:41 +0000, Peter Hull wrote:
> What happened to the new demo game? Is it planned to go into 4.2?

I guess I won't have time for the cleanup and polishing before then, but I
plan to have it ready as soon as possible after that and make a page with
basically all older demo games ready for download.
@Elias or Grzegorz, what are the policies about Allegro's website when it
comes to the HTML layout? I figured I'd copy one of the current pages and
modify that for the demo, but is there anything I should be aware of before
hand?

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 22:52, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> The question about shipping no demo in 4.2.0 or shipping it with the
> current wasn't really resolved it seems, but since it is in RC3, I say
> it will be in 4.2.0 :)

I think we'll have to ship with the current demo, but I propose we keep the
current animation (the one that says Allegro 4.0) to make it implicitly clear
that it's an older demo and there's a new one for 4.2.

Evert