Re: [AD] Random CVS question with SourceForge

Do you mean Developer access? You need to use SSH, and generate an SSH key for yourself.
See
https://sourceforge.net/docs/F02/en/#top
and
https://sourceforge.net/docman/ display_doc.php?docid=29894&group_id=1#use

Pete

On Sunday, November 20, 2005, at 07:14  pm, Jon Rafkind wrote:

Does anyone know how to store the CVS password when using any CVS facilities with sourceforge? Every time I use a cvs command it prompts me for my password which is mildly annoying. I know there is something about ~/.cvspass but I cant remember how to set this up.

I figured someone on this list would know..