Re: [AD] Random CVS question with SourceForge

Peter Hull wrote:

Do you mean Developer access? You need to use SSH, and generate an SSH key for yourself.
See
https://sourceforge.net/docs/F02/en/#top
and
https://sourceforge.net/docman/ display_doc.php?docid=29894&group_id=1#use

Pete

Yea those worked fine. Although the documentation wasn't 100% explicitly clear about what to do, I think I had to use cf-shell.sf.net as the login server but I only found this while looking through one of their examples. Well, if anyone else is wondering how to do it and cant figure it out from the documentation Ill be glad to share my experience.

thanks,
jon