Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
I don't think it would hurt, but isn't it more convenient to have all the devpacks together in one location?

well, you can browse all devpaks (please without 'c') at http://devpaks.org ; the files itself are stored on many different places; generally I prefer to have them tight to the project, it makes them more "official" so there is bigger chance that there won't be several incompatible devpaks, that they will keep maintained after the original maintaner retires etc.

anyway, they are currently available at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=94270&package_id=106338&release_id=369196

--
Regards,
    Michal