Re: [AD] minor patches

On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 21:32 +0100, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> Errr... but you also removed the upper limit. Wouldn't it be better
> if you put the assert back with the lower limit extended to whatever
> value you have found the algorithm works correctly? (plus document
> this feature in the manual).

There fmod(angle), so there is no (reasonable) upper limit. In my case,
I just had the angle as -360..360, and since the code already handles
it, it made more sense to remove the ASSERT than doing just the same
fmod() call myself before passing the arguments.

In the docs, can just change "angle is from 0..360" to "angle is in
degree".

--
Elias Pschernig