Re: [AD] Animation method dialog in demo cannot be cancelled with return key

On 2005-10-16, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your patch to gui.c should be applied in any case.
>
> I'm not sure why the one to guiproc.c is needed though.

I think it had something to do with how object_message, called
from the MESSAGE macro returns the value, and d_button_proc doesn't
process MSG_CHAR, or something.

And the same kind of thing would be needed for the checkbox or any
other gui object which is expected to be selected on/off with the
return key. Otherwise pressing enter on the checkbox closes the
animation dialog with "OK", rather than turning it on or off.

I don't even know why I posted this, I always steer away from GUIs.